Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Late war Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap

Article about: Another recent addition, a nice later war 'Other Ranks' M43 cap (Einheitsfeldmütze). Interesting with the pressed paper "ELEGANT" button closure to the front, and a dark green lin

Default Late war Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap

Another recent addition, a nice later war 'Other Ranks' M43 cap (Einheitsfeldmütze).

Interesting with the pressed paper "ELEGANT" button closure to the front, and a dark green lining.

The RB Number is unknown to me (0/0634/0020).

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late war Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap   Late war Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap  

Late war Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap   Late war Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap  

Late war Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late war Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap
    P
    Many

?

Nice one Bob!

Tobias

Bob, quite the score--my kinda condition!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Hello,
    A nice example of Einheitsfliegermütze, thanks for sharing...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks guys, I also posted these photos over on the WAF, and those good gentlemen with a far greater knowledge than i have decreed
    that this is a reproduction. (Those pressed paper buttons had me thinking it was a later war example).

The cap came from the last "Grenadier Auction' with Bruce Hermann, and I have been in contact with Bruce, and passed on the information,
    sadly for him, due to the very slow mail from the US, he has already paid the consignor, but has agreed to take the cap back again, not too
    many dealers are as decent or as honest as he is, and I thank him.

Best wishes

Bob

Bob, sorry to hear about that, but on the other hand, Grenadier is the best auction house in the USA, and Bruce is a stand-up guy.

- - ------- - -

Here is a link to the Grenadier site--I have purchased many fine examples of headgear from them (next auction will probably be in the late summer, 2022):

http://www.grenadierauctions.com/
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”