MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

A little help

Article about: Hi Gents, can one of you guys please give me a little help with this one. I think it's a Pekuro but I'm not sure it's an original because it looks brand new and there is no soiling to the to

Default A little help

Hi Gents, can one of you guys please give me a little help with this one. I think it's a Pekuro Pioneer but I'm not sure it's an original because it looks brand new and there is no soiling to the top of the inside with the sweatdiamond missing. These are the only photos I have but I sent an email for some under the hood shots.I would like to get a rough idea of what this is because the price is very reasonable. Thank you for your help and time.

A little helpA little helpA little helpA little helpA little helpA little helpA little helpA little help
    Bill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A little help
    P
    Many

?

Can't see any problems, compare to spandau's cap (post # 50):

Reichswehr Caps 1919 -1934

perhaps the cap wasn't worn or the former owner didn't use Brillantine.

Just found a better picture of his cap here, could be a twin of yours (page one of the thread above):

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...4-a-cap-81.jpg

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    Can't see any problems, compare to spandau's cap (post # 50):

Reichswehr Caps 1919 -1934

perhaps the cap wasn't worn or the former owner didn't use Brillantine.

Just found a better picture of his cap here, could be a twin of yours (page one of the thread above):

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...4-a-cap-81.jpg
    PM sent

Here are the under the hood shots,thanks for looking.A little helpA little helpA little helpA little help

?

Hi,
    See also: Reichswehr Caps 1919 -1934 #7

?

This way to sew the lining in is one of the rarer encountered methods, but it was done, see the interior of this early Peküro customs-cap (sweatband whithout the Stirndruckfrei-velvet strip) in my possession, also interesting insofar as it features a fluted leather peak with green underneath:

A little help
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 03-30-2021 at 02:59 PM.

Thank you Wolfgang, this is the first visor I've seen without the large zig zag stitching

Bill