Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe NCO/EM visor cap

Article about: Hello, I have two Luftwaffe NCO/EM visor caps I would like opinions on if they appear to be original visors. The first one has a damaged strap and is named. The second one I am concerned abo

Default Luftwaffe NCO/EM visor cap

Hello, I have two Luftwaffe NCO/EM visor caps I would like opinions on if they appear to be original visors. The first one has a damaged strap and is named. The second one I am concerned about the eagle. I have searched several different Luftwaffe eagles and they appear to be different than this one, the wings look to be wider. I am not experienced and I was wondering what you all thought about this visors. Thanks for you time!

Visor Cap one
    Luftwaffe NCO/EM visor capLuftwaffe NCO/EM visor capLuftwaffe NCO/EM visor capLuftwaffe NCO/EM visor capLuftwaffe NCO/EM visor capLuftwaffe NCO/EM visor capLuftwaffe NCO/EM visor cap

Visor Cap two
    Luftwaffe NCO/EM visor capLuftwaffe NCO/EM visor capLuftwaffe NCO/EM visor capLuftwaffe NCO/EM visor capLuftwaffe NCO/EM visor capLuftwaffe NCO/EM visor cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe NCO/EM visor cap
    P
    Many

Two very nice visors. I particularly like the shape of the first one, even though, as you say, the liner is slightly damaged

Both are originals.
    Eagle shape can be due to being bent, or different makers.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”