Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Other Ranks/NCO Flak white top schirmmütze

Article about: I posted a few photos of this one a while back, but the photos were a bit dark, and I wasn't happy with the shots, so decided today to do a few more pix. The cap is a nice basic white summer

Default Luftwaffe Other Ranks/NCO Flak white top schirmmütze

I posted a few photos of this one a while back, but the photos were a bit dark, and I wasn't happy with the shots, so decided today
    to do a few more pix.

The cap is a nice basic white summer issue visor cap, by the maker Adolf Decker, Wismar a.d. Ostsee.
    The cap has one very small moth chomp on the lower rear red piping, other than that, I think it is a nice example.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Other Ranks/NCO Flak white top schirmmütze   Luftwaffe Other Ranks/NCO Flak white top schirmmütze  

Luftwaffe Other Ranks/NCO Flak white top schirmmütze   Luftwaffe Other Ranks/NCO Flak white top schirmmütze  

Luftwaffe Other Ranks/NCO Flak white top schirmmütze   Luftwaffe Other Ranks/NCO Flak white top schirmmütze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Other Ranks/NCO Flak white top schirmmütze
    P
    Many

Bob,

great lid man! I have been looking around a little bit for one of these, they just have a certain look about them that I like. Matt

a very nice example.

?

Lovely hat Bob, about as good as it gets.

A rare Maker for a wonderful cap

I had a complete summer officers uniform hat tunic trousers,now in the kent B.O.B museum. named to a Ltn Zimmerman.