Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe overseas cap ‘Schiffchen’by Erich Bergmann 1942

Article about: Following on from my previous enquiry, this appears to be a better example, cleaner and less staining. Again I think this is a good example, but like to get second opinions. Thanks in advanc

Default Luftwaffe overseas cap ‘Schiffchen’by Erich Bergmann 1942

Following on from my previous enquiry, this appears to be a better example, cleaner and less staining. Again I think this is a good example, but like to get second opinions. Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe overseas cap ‘Schiffchen’by Erich Bergmann 1942   Luftwaffe overseas cap ‘Schiffchen’by Erich Bergmann 1942  

Luftwaffe overseas cap ‘Schiffchen’by Erich Bergmann 1942   Luftwaffe overseas cap ‘Schiffchen’by Erich Bergmann 1942  

Luftwaffe overseas cap ‘Schiffchen’by Erich Bergmann 1942  
    "Per Ardua"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe overseas cap ‘Schiffchen’by Erich Bergmann 1942
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe overseas cap ‘Schiffchen’by Erich Bergmann 1942   Luftwaffe overseas cap ‘Schiffchen’by Erich Bergmann 1942  

Luftwaffe overseas cap ‘Schiffchen’by Erich Bergmann 1942   Luftwaffe overseas cap ‘Schiffchen’by Erich Bergmann 1942  

"Per Ardua"

?

I recall seeing this one on his video's. To my eyes the cap looks fine. However a guy commented on it that the half size stamp is unusual for any type of overseas cap. So I am curious what others will say about the stamp itself.

For me this particular dealer and associates are gouging up prices in Europe and I cannot express in words how much this annoys me.

Thanks for the input. Standing by for other opinions
    "Per Ardua"

Cap looks fine to me....

?

Hello, I think the material, the stitching and the eagle, everything looks good!
    It's fine with me! Really nice hat!
    Regards,
    Peeloo

-------------------------------------------------

"A good priest studies until death!"

Thanks all and sorry for the delay, been busy lately!
    "Per Ardua"