Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fake

Article about: Coming to you guys first to make sure this cap is authentic. The size of the cap is 61. Appears to be some slight damage to the sweatband, the cap is marked and still keeps it shape. Do you

Default Is this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fake

Coming to you guys first to make sure this cap is authentic. The size of the cap is 61. Appears to be some slight damage to the sweatband, the cap is marked and still keeps it shape. Do you guys think this is a real one or a fake. Also do you think that any of the insignia or the strap was ever changed? Or appears period? Also what would be a good price for this cap to pay. Let me know!!

Photos are attached
    Is this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fakeIs this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fake
    Is this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fake
    Is this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fakeIs this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fakeIs this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fakeIs this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fakeIs this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fake
    P
    Many

?

Nice, original FeWeGla (Felix Weissbach/Glauchau) cap, apparently of one of the Luftnachrichten-Schulen:

Lexikon der Wehrmacht

Heeres- und Luftwaffennachrichtenschule – Wikipedia

?

Indeed, an authentic cap.
    As to price, remember that signals is the least desirable Luftwaffe waffenfarbe, so, IMHO ( and I'm cheap!), if the condition is good, I wouldn't pay more than $500-550.

BobS

$550 USD or Canadian?

?

US dollars. If you are patient, I think you can find a good example, at a good price.

Not everyone finds the visor caps of the Nachrichten (Signals) service less than desirable... here is one of mine...

I think the orange-brown looks quite attractive.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fake   Is this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fake  

Is this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fake   Is this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fake  

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    Not everyone finds the visor caps of the Nachrichten (Signals) service less than desirable... here is one of mine...

I think the orange-brown looks quite attractive.

Bob
    That's a nice visor Bob, can you please tell who made it.Thnx.
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

I'm not sure of the maker Bill, here is a pic of the interior...

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Luftwaffe Signals NCO Visor real or fake  

Yes it is hard to read, thanks Bob
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

?

Bob: it must be this logo (upper left): https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...k-img_7046.jpg

Erel posted the catalogue of logos here: Muetzenfabrik

Could have been used by anyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast