Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

M42 Officers Side Side Cap

Article about: Hello, Finally I’ve been able to get my hands on this side cap, I’ve been looking at it for a long time and saving for what seems like forever. It’s my first ever piece of headgear bes

Default M42 Officers Side Side Cap

Hello, Finally I’ve been able to get my hands on this side cap, I’ve been looking at it for a long time and saving for what seems like forever. It’s my first ever piece of headgear besides a helmet and I’m very happy with it. It has some staining on the inside and some light stains on the outside but nothing I’m worried about. It’s a private purchased example and has what I think is a quality stamp on the leather band in the inside but it’s very hard to read as it’s worn and torn. But overall it’s still in good condition and there’s no major damage or holes.

I don’t have a photo booth so they could be better but they give a good look at the cap. Hope you enjoy!

Cheers and happy collecting,
    Bodhi

M42 Officers Side Side CapM42 Officers Side Side CapM42 Officers Side Side CapM42 Officers Side Side CapM42 Officers Side Side CapM42 Officers Side Side CapM42 Officers Side Side CapM42 Officers Side Side CapM42 Officers Side Side Cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Officers Side Side Cap
    P
    Many

Sorry about the typo in the title just noticed that.

?

Interesting, I've never seen an officer's version of an M42 . The insignia is quite unorthodox, it seems more like field made than private purchase. Let's see what the cap experts have to add to the discussion. Thanks for posting

Cheers, Al

I agree on the insignia but I’m confident in it so far. I too look forward to what is to be said about this one.

Cheers,
    Bodhi