Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze

Article about: This is my new Luft M43 cap. I finally found the type I was looking for to fill the gap in my collection. I took a few pics of it alongside my other Luft headgear. All comments welcome. Chee

Default Re: M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze

Excellent collection. I love cloth headgear.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze
    P
    Many

Hi to all that read this and I appreciate the chance to correspond with fellow collectors. Sorry if I am late to the game. I am a long time reader of this site, thank you FB and all other experts, your knowledge is priceless. I have recently acquired a Luftwaffe M43, from Oregon/Washington St., with the same rbnr number as the last post, 0/0629/0003. I will post pics of this Einheitsfeldmutze if people are interested.

Very nice cap that kicked this thread off, and here is one of mine with the same RB number, it seems they are fairly prolific
    in amongst a few collections, and yes Paul, I for one, would love to see some photos of yours too.....

Regards

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze   M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze  

M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze   M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze  

Here are some pictures, I will post some more once I figure out why they turn side ways, maybe I will have to retake them. Sorry for the last picture. Notice that the size was a 58 and then at some point they altered the cap to a size 54. Late war Supply shortages obviously.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze   M43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze  

Here are a few more. Unfortunately she has a few moth holes.

?

Default Collection Update

I wanted to revisit my Luftwaffe cloth headgear collection as it has grown a bit since last I posted them.

M43 Luftwaffe EinheitsfeldmutzeM43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze

M43 Luftwaffe EinheitsfeldmutzeM43 Luftwaffe Einheitsfeldmutze

The RB.Nr 0/0629/0003 is one we do know a little about. The location code 0629 is known to be the city of Koblenz on the Rhine. So that is where the hat is from. Maker 0003 is less clear.

Hello Gentlemen,
    The Einheitsfeldmütze is for the Heer. For the Luftwaffe, it's called Einheitsfliegermütze...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2