Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Mint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter Visor

Article about: Normally, I collect only Form 4 visors, but I made an exception in this case. It is very rare to find Form 3 visors in mint condition (much more so than Form 4s). This is the only one I have

Default Re: Mint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter Visor

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Here is a Form 3 that also has the logo (but one I have never seen before). If anyone can identify it, let me know. (unfortunately, no pics of the RZM tag, if it has one):
    Very nice cap. Has its own poetry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter Visor
    P
    Many

Mint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter VisorMint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter VisorMint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter VisorMint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter VisorMint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter VisorMint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter VisorMint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter VisorMint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter VisorThe description in German of various textiles.

Here is another Form 3 Orts, but with a silver cord (this would be any rank but Ortsgruppenleiter). Cap is important for 2 reasons--the maker, Hermann Naubert of Erfurt (HNE) added his logo in violation of RZM regs.

Second is that this one also has the velvet band, which should technically be the same material/color as the cap body. All I can thing of is that there was a change in 1938/early 1939 allowing the rustbraun velvet band to be worn (F-B, maybe you have the Mbl.d. RZM that addresses this change?}
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter Visor   Mint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter Visor  

Mint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter Visor   Mint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter Visor  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I have an army Pz officer's cap and its box, too, actually. I should make a picture of it. The box is hardly special. I would not swear that said box is original to the cap, either, frankly, but it was sold to me as such.

Ephemera is called thus for a reason, of course.
    Well its nice to think it was the caps box. I would be happy if you were to photograph the cap and box, even though it is not that special.

Cheers, Pat

Mint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter Visor
    Quote by stonemint View Post
    Here is another Form 3 Orts, but with a silver cord (this would be any rank but Ortsgruppenleiter). Cap is important for 2 reasons--the maker, Hermann Naubert of Erfurt (HNE) added his logo in violation of RZM regs.

Second is that this one also has the velvet band, which should technically be the same material/color as the cap body. All I can thing of is that there was a change in 1938/early 1939 allowing the rustbraun velvet band to be worn (F-B, maybe you have the Mbl.d. RZM that addresses this change?}

The issue you mention is in the yellow bound Saris book. I only have RZM circulars for the years 1934 and 1935. I have downloaded many NSDAP PL caps with maker marks, and I will post them, when I have time....which I do not now.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-25-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Very nice caps, everyone. I am just curious. What are the differences with form 1 and 2 caps?

Bob C has some lovely Form 1 caps. They are Kepis.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Mint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter VisorLike this fine item of Bob Coleman's, which was once my property, and is pictured in the Saris book.

Actually Stonemint I think Naubert was within the RZM regulations. The generic logo with no name meant that they weren't actually advertising their company on a party piece of equipment.
    d'Alquen

Mint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter VisorMint, Boxed Form 3 NSDAP Ortsgruppenleiter VisorHere is the spirit that reigned in the RZM. A distillate of Nazi ideology. I hope that my friend in southern Germany will translate this master piece for the readership.

I imagine that the little Bavarian creep that wrote this kind of thing was beaten by his wife, and had been otherwise a failure in civil life until the brown shirts gave him a chance to seek revenge on human kind.

Image: Franz Xaver Schwarz, treasurer of the NSDAP.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-27-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast