Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My new cap, does anyone have info?

Article about: I got this artillery cap as a gift from my parents, and it is quite good condition apart from chunk missing from the headband and is bent. there is no maker on the inside. i dont knnow if th

Default My new cap, does anyone have info?

I got this artillery cap as a gift from my parents, and it is quite good condition apart from chunk missing from the headband and is bent. My new cap, does anyone have info?
    there is no maker on the inside. i dont knnow if this is normal, or where to find any identifying information .any help appreciated
    My new cap, does anyone have info?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new cap, does anyone have info?
    P
    Many

Anything under the sweatband? Be careful looking and lifting it as these can be very fragile and easy to tear.

Quote by Rich Moran View Post
    Anything under the sweatband? Be careful looking and lifting it as these can be very fragile and easy to tear.
    nothing

What are you mostly intrigued by and we can change your user name.

PM sent
    Last edited by Larry C; 12-12-2022 at 03:18 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

webley revolvers

?

The cap is a good EM/NCO cap. Can't quite see wheter the piping is red or orange. Red would be artillery, orange the much rarer Feldgendarmerie. Unusual is the LW chinstrap, but this did happen. Pictures from the interior could help to identify the maker (how is the sweatband sewn in?).

Thank you for your help. the piping is red and the sweatband is sewed in at the base, being able to be lifted up/folded outwards, or do you mean something else by how is the sweatband sewn in(i can provide pictures in a bit)

?

I wondered wether there is a base to the sweatband (black or brown velvet, patent leather with a thin rattan inlay etc.) to which the leather is sewn to. This would be a hint to Peküro, BaMüFa etc.