Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My new M34 OS cap

Article about: Morning all, I got this last week and finally got the time to post it. It's in nice shape with one two or nips and it looks like the cockade was reapplied but when?, none of the stitches pen

Default My new M34 OS cap

Morning all, I got this last week and finally got the time to post it. It's in nice shape with one two or nips and it looks like the cockade was reapplied but when?, none of the stitches penetrate the hat anywhere and if anyone out there can please make out the makers name I 'd appreciate the help.My new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS cap Thank you.
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new M34 OS cap
    P
    Many

?

Sorry Shemp. I’ve tried tweaking contrast, saturation and exposure, but can’t get a thing out of it..
    I’ll keep trying.

Any chance of re-photographing the area, held perfectly flat (to eliminate folds and shadows)? Various light sources and directions can also help..
    Very nice cap, by the way!
    Rob

?

Nice cap! perfect amount of wear
    Regards, Al

Thanks guys, yeah Rob I'll try again but I'm using my phone, I'm too cheap to buy a camera

Here ya go Rob I shot a pile of photos for you, I added my interpretation and no these photos were not done by a seven year old .Thank You!!My new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS capMy new M34 OS cap

I just looked at the hat in hand and it looks like a M just before the letter " e"

?

Ok, Shemp. I’ve had a fiddle and these are the best images I have managed (thus far)..
    I am still at a loss for the first word, and the location, but I think the second looks a little like ‘Riechs’.. (I could so easily be way off there, but it may give a clue to someone more familiar with known makers).

P.S.: looking at your screen from an angle can sometimes help.. (takes the flare off and tightens up the tonal areas), and at a distance..

P.P.S.: the location may be a smudged ‘..burg’.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new M34 OS cap   My new M34 OS cap  

Thank you for your help Rob