Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

My New Panzer/Panzerjäger M34/35 Schiffchen

Article about: Howdy gents! I'd like to share my latest pickup. I've been on the hunt for a pink soutache'd sidecap to complete a Panzerjägertruppe display involving the 5-button feldbluse in the pics bel

Default My New Panzer/Panzerjäger M34/35 Schiffchen

Howdy gents! I'd like to share my latest pickup. I've been on the hunt for a pink soutache'd sidecap to complete a Panzerjägertruppe display involving the 5-button feldbluse in the pics below. It's taken a good long time, but I finally nailed one down. Scarcely worn with only very light staining, clearly marked and dated 1940. Have a look and tell me what you think.

Enjoy!

-DF

To be paired with this for a display:

Frohe Weihnachten!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New Panzer/Panzerjäger M34/35 Schiffchen
    P
    Many

?

Wow, that is a nice cap! That's going to look great with the tunic. Congrats!
    Regards, Al

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Wow, that is a nice cap! That's going to look great with the tunic. Congrats!
    Thanks for having a look, Al. I'll be sure to post some pics once I've got the display all together.

MAP
    ?

Beautiful.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Beautiful.
    Thank you, kindly. It wasn't easy to stay patient - there were a few lesser caps that I could have jumped on. Waiting payed off, this time.

Nice hat DF, it go nicely with the tunic and yes sometimes waiting does pay off, I haven't seen one really nice piece of headgear that I wanted, and in the last two weeks I got two nice visors and as of this morning I have a KM EM sidecap and a near mint Heer EM Pioneer visor on their way too me!There is a Santa Claus 🎅
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

Quote by SHEMP H View Post
    Nice hat DF, it go nicely with the tunic and yes sometimes waiting does pay off, I haven't seen one really nice piece of headgear that I wanted, and in the last two weeks I got two nice visors and as of this morning I have a KM EM sidecap and a near mint Heer EM Pioneer visor on their way too me!There is a Santa Claus ������
    Thanks for having a look and taking the time to comment, Bill. Funny how things always seem to come in waves... I guess when it rains, it pours, eh? Congratulations on the new pick-ups - I know you'll be sure and show them off to us once they arrive!

I had a similar experience while looking for this Panzer cap... two happened to pop up at the same time, and I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so naturally I did the irresponsible thing and just bought them both. I'll show the other off once it arrives.

TWS
    ?

Nice cap DF! Like the tunic too.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by TWS View Post
    Nice cap DF! Like the tunic too.
    Thanks, Todd! I'm very pleased myself. Both the tunic and the cap are 1940 dated and match very well in terms of wool color. It'll look swell once I've got it together, and naturally I'll post some pics.

-DF