Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New arrival: Heer Medical Officer's Visor Cap

Article about: This one just in: an extremely nice Clemens Wagner. I already had a medical officer visor in my collection for many years, but I am a sucker for CW and the condition of this one made me unab

TWS
    ?

Default New arrival: Heer Medical Officer's Visor Cap

This one just in: an extremely nice Clemens Wagner. I already had a medical officer visor in my collection for many years, but I am a sucker for CW and the condition of this one made me unable to walk away from it. The embossed sweatband just put it over the top for me. The Cornflower Blue Waffenfarbe is damn hard to capture in indoor lighting. It really tries to look black unless you have strong direct light on it, but I did what I could.

New arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor Cap
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor Cap
    P
    Many

I love it! The condition is absolutely superb, very nice.

TWS
    ?

The visor cap came paired with a very nice Oberartzt Waffenrock. I really don't need any more Waffenrocks, but I felt I "needed" the cap so I have another Waffenrock to throw on the pile. There is no provenance to prove they belong to the same man but they are compatible sizes and look good alongside one another. The Waffenrock is named on the Träger Etikett to an H. Fischer and dated 1937.

New arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor Cap
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

TWS
    ?

And I felt the need to fetch my other medical officer visor and put them together for a little contrast and compare. The newly arrived CW is on the left.

New arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor CapNew arrival:  Heer Medical Officer's Visor Cap
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Very nice saddle shaped visor and tunic. Impossible to upgrade i think.

Morris

Well done, Todd.
    They are two fantastic pieces. I love your photos.
    Santi

Todd! What a killer shape.. And outstanding tunic as well. They look great together.
    As always you score the best.. Clemens Wagner almost mint visor! What's not to like

Nice items, and very nice photography too!

Cheers,
    Steve

The proverbial peak like Mt Everest--congrats.....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Beautiful visors Todd.
    John

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast