Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie

Article about: Hello! Here is my latest purchase, which is also my first item from Bill Shea. It is a rare to find and beautiful Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie. Based on

Default Re: New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie

Thanks, Nick
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie
    P
    Many

KSH
    ?

Default Re: New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie

You already know I like your new Schirmmütze, Christina For a Kriegsmarine visor it has a very nice Heer-look to it which is something I like very much with these Marine-Küstenartillerie caps. I think a black SS cap is a natural progression now

Awesome, scarce cap

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

Quote by KSH View Post
    You already know I like your new Schirmmütze, Christina For a Kriegsmarine visor it has a very nice Heer-look to it which is something I like very much with these Marine-Küstenartillerie caps. I think a black SS cap is a natural progression now

Awesome, scarce cap

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.
    Thank you, Kenneth. Yes, it does resemble the Heer-visors, I am particularly fond of and impressed by the saddle shape it sports, but also the deep golden color is nice. So you think that the next step is a black beauty? Well, we will have to see - for that to happen I will of course have to begin buying Lotto tickets
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

KSH
    ?

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Thank you, Kenneth. Yes, it does resemble the Heer-visors, I am particularly fond of and impressed by the saddle shape it sports, but also the deep golden color is nice. So you think that the next step is a black beauty? Well, we will have to see - for that to happen I will of course have to begin buying Lotto tickets
    I am also very fond of saddle shaped crowns - I guess that is one of the main reasons I love the Welhausen-made caps so much for instance. Just let me know if you want to sell it some time to fund a black cap

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

Quote by KSH View Post
    I am also very fond of saddle shaped crowns - I guess that is one of the main reasons I love the Welhausen-made caps so much for instance. Just let me know if you want to sell it some time to fund a black cap

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.
    This one does not have a maker mark in it, what a shame. Oh no, I am not going to sell this green beauty - not in 100 years, after that, we can discuss it
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

KSH
    ?

This one does not have a maker mark in it, what a shame. Oh no, I am not going to sell this green beauty - not in 100 years, after that, we can discuss it
    Many nice caps were never maker marked in fact and it matters not much to me to be honest. We'll just have to wait and see won't we

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

Quote by KSH View Post
    Many nice caps were never maker marked in fact and it matters not much to me to be honest. We'll just have to wait and see won't we

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.
    In the "beginning" I actually thought that the value of a hat would increase if it had a maker mark in it, very silly of me. Regarding a black SS cap, yes, I would love to buy one, so we will have to see
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

KSH
    ?

In the "beginning" I actually thought that the value of a hat would increase if it had a maker mark in it, very silly of me.
    As a general rule unfortunately you are/were correct - many collectors are just obsessed with labels and that will affect the monetary value of an unmarked cap in many cases - however in my book such behaviour is very anachronistic and it devalues many nice caps most unfairly.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

Congrats on this nice new addition.
    Attached Images Attached Images New purchase: Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie 
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Thank you, Don
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast