Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Orange feber!!

Article about: Hi guys, A new almost mint postschutz mütze into the collection today. Made by peküro= Peter Küpper... I can truly understand my good friend Chris(Stonemint) when he talks about the orang

Default Orange feber!!

Hi guys,

A new almost mint postschutz mütze into the collection today.
    Made by peküro= Peter Küpper...
    I can truly understand my good friend Chris(Stonemint) when he talks about the orange virus
    These postal visors has it all.. Doeskin, velvet band etc...
    They have something unique to them I think..
    Hope you will enjoy the pictures.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Orange feber!!
    P
    Many

And here are both of my postal boys

And here together with a grouping all from the same ww1 soldier who also fought in the beginning of ww2 and then later he became a postman

MAP
    ?

Very nice. Love the bright colored piping. Discussed in the past, but they evoke the classic 70's "Mopar" car colors! So what not to like!

And having learned to drive on my Dad's 1971 Dodge Charger in Orange I am a bit biased on this color

What is Your Favorite 'farbe?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Very nice. Love the bright colored piping. Discussed in the past, but they evoke the classic 70's "Mopar" car colors! So what not to like!

And having learned to drive on my Dad's 1971 Dodge Charger in Orange I am a bit biased on this color

What is Your Favorite 'farbe?
    Thank you Michael,
    Yes I remember that thread
    And how cool that your dad's Dodge Charger was orange!!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Thank you Michael,
    Yes I remember that thread
    And how cool that your dad's Dodge Charger was orange!!!
    Being the youngest of 5, by the time I got to drive it, it was more rust than Orange....but it was still a cool car to drive as a teen.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I can not actually tell you why, but I like the one on the left the best. And I appreciate how you posted this. It caught my attention!
    Stig

Neat score and nice to see that table in use
    -TJ-

Quote by bittaker View Post
    I can not actually tell you why, but I like the one on the left the best. And I appreciate how you posted this. It caught my attention!
    Stig
    Hi Stig,
    Hope you're well my friend.
    Yes the one on the left is also my favourite and my first postal visor.. Sadly it has some moth damage to the piping.. But other than that a beautiful cap. Luftwaffe leather cord... And you see the velvet much more on that one because the cord is loose.. And on the other one very tight on... Glad it caught your attention

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast