Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

"Panzer" Enlisted Visor Caps

Article about: Pulled these out tonight too. 2 early issue grade caps, 1 from a little later, and a private purchase example. The early cap on the left has the spring removed and it sits a little funky. Th

TWS
    ?

Default "Panzer" Enlisted Visor Caps

Pulled these out tonight too. 2 early issue grade caps, 1 from a little later, and a private purchase example.

The early cap on the left has the spring removed and it sits a little funky. The peak doesn't stand up. However, it is unit stamped to Panzer Regiment 5.
    The later issue grade cap is unit marked to a motorized Pionier platoon. Probably the organic engineer platoon in a pink waffenfarb'd Schützen Regiment.

"Panzer" Enlisted Visor Caps"Panzer" Enlisted Visor Caps"Panzer" Enlisted Visor Caps"Panzer" Enlisted Visor Caps"Panzer" Enlisted Visor Caps"Panzer" Enlisted Visor Caps"Panzer" Enlisted Visor Caps"Panzer" Enlisted Visor Caps"Panzer" Enlisted Visor Caps
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Panzer" Enlisted Visor Caps
    P
    Many

T, I don't need to tell you this (again!) but terrific lids, and thanks for posting....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

MAP
    ?

Really enjoy panzer Waffenfarbe . That private purchase is beautiful. Nice to show the difference between the old tellerform vs the new saddleform
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A very nice selection Todd!
    My favorite color of Waffenfarbe.
    I am partial to the doeskin examples, more so than the tricot ones though.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Really enjoy panzer Waffenfarbe . That private purchase is beautiful. Nice to show the difference between the old tellerform vs the new saddleform
    Quote by rbminis View Post
    A very nice selection Todd!
    My favorite color of Waffenfarbe.
    I am partial to the doeskin examples, more so than the tricot ones though.
    Ralph.

Thank-you gents. Yes, I thought it would be interesting to place the Private Purchase doeskin with the distinct Saddle Form next to the issued tricot examples. Thus the side shot too, for comparison.
    Interestingly enough, I bought that private maker cap with an issue Waffenrock to 6. Schützen Regiment 1, but there's not provenance to prove they belonged to the same man. I was at a show in Germany in 1993 and they were being sold together.
    Fast forward to last year's MAX show and my friend Waffenreich (Bob) had a belt on his table marked to the exact same unit: 6. Kompanie SR 1. Of course I bought it.
    Last edited by TWS; 10-07-2019 at 02:45 PM.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Awesome Todd - who said men can't wear pink eh?!
    These are super cool.
    Nick