Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer Schirmmütze and other Schirmmütze

Article about: Hello, I want to buy one of these visor caps, but I'm not really all that familiar with them. I do not own ANY German visor caps yet, but I've always really liked the look of them and wanted

Default Panzer Schirmmütze and other Schirmmütze

Hello,
    I want to buy one of these visor caps, but I'm not really all that familiar with them.
    I do not own ANY German visor caps yet, but I've always really liked the look of them and wanted one in my collection.
    Can you guys help me with these? Are they original? And if so, what type are they?
    The first one is being sold for 525 euros and the second one as a grenadier visor for 435 euros
    Many thanks in advance!

Panzer Schirmmütze and other SchirmmützePanzer Schirmmütze and other SchirmmützePanzer Schirmmütze and other SchirmmützePanzer Schirmmütze and other SchirmmützePanzer Schirmmütze and other SchirmmützePanzer Schirmmütze and other SchirmmützePanzer Schirmmütze and other SchirmmützePanzer Schirmmütze and other SchirmmützePanzer Schirmmütze and other SchirmmützePanzer Schirmmütze and other Schirmmütze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Schirmmütze and other Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

?

Both are original IMO, the first one is an Infanterie officer's cap (white piping), the second an Artillerie officer'c cap (red piping). First one is in better shape than is the second which is reflected in the prices - depends on what you are willing to pay. Dealers won't make it much cheaper, have a look for yourself. You might find better examples for lower prices if you search long enough.