Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!

Article about: All-- It's that time of year again--post your favorite hat(s) you scored for 2016. Only 3 rules: they have to be soft headgear (sorry, no helmets); they have to be original (no repros); and

?

Default FW

My only pick up for the year.
    A common viosr but one I've struggled to find in this condition.
    Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!
    P
    Many

This year I Decided to collect visor caps. Well no, actually they decided to come to me. Anyway, these are 2 of the acquisitions. The kyffhauser hat is made by Kornacker, the nachschub visor by Hermann Neubert. One of the most common caps next to a harder to find heer waffenfarbe. They are both period but totally different and in fact, I like them both as much. Glad to see severe wehrmachtitis is ar rarity on this forum
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!  

MAP
    ?

All wonderful acquisitions! Sorry to say...I did not stumble across any this year but glad I got to see these!

Bob: Seriously...your friend has to make and sell some of those hat stands!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks like 2016 was a slow year for most people (as it was for me).

This was my most recent pick-up, a white-top for an officer of the Verwaltungspolizei by CW:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

A pretty good year for me I am glad to say. Looking forward to the SOS!! Wishing all a good 2017 collecting.

Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!   Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!  

A nice Artillery officer from earlier this year...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!   Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!  

Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!   Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!  

Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!   Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!  

Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!  

Hello all, absolutely beautiful items being shown here, I always look forward to seeing this post. Unfortunately I do not have any thing to show, but thanks for making this thread enjoyable .
    Merry Christmas to you all and happy hunting.
    Best
    Colin

Verkehrspolizei:
    Attached Images Attached Images Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016! 

Boxed OKK Erel of General Staff officer Major ( later General and Knights Cross Winner), Paul Reichelt.

?

My best headgear for 2016: a gorgeous officer's visor by a less common maker.

J-

Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!Post Your Favorite Soft-Headgear Acquisitions of 2016!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast