Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020

Article about: Gents, another year is almost upon us (& what a year it has been). Show your favorite acquisitions of 2020--as many as you want, as long as it is soft headgear. Also, it can be any era,

Apologies for the average looking photos but I have yet to document this cap with better examples. I had no intention of seeking out an M42 Feldmütze. After considering how to display an M42 Feldbluse it became apparent I needed to get the right cap. This one became available recently so I grabbed it. Note the period stitch to the front of the cap. I assume it was put there to keep the cap "tidy" when worn. There is not much info out there referring to the M42 so I thought this might be of interest. Neil

Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Quote by Migobeego View Post
    These are some of this years' acquisitions:

Regards,

Miguel.
    Fantastic haul Miguel!
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

I have had several of these over the years, but had never been able to find a mint example with a vented cockade (and original bullion eagle) until now:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Pioneer:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Favorite Soft Headgear Acquisitions of 2020  

That is an amazing pioneer cap Triple Erel if I’m not wrong. I regret not buying it when I had the chance...

?

Jamie, love the Gendarm caps and display!

?

Here are mine for the year, all size 60 (just my personal preference). I think the cavalry visor might actually be a 61

sfk--that Kav was for a melonhead--maybe even a 62?!

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    sfk--that Kav was for a melonhead--maybe even a 62?!
    Hah! Could be, but it seems to be identical in size to a size 61 erel visor I have (to me at least)

This was an early 2020 score--a vented Erel in unissued condition:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast