Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

privately purchased EM/NCO authentication

Article about: I am looking for this cap if it is authentic. This cap i think is a privately purchased WH (Heer) Infantry EM/NCO's Visor Cap (Schirmmütze) which look ok.... for me but stil doubting and al

Default privately purchased EM/NCO authentication

I am looking for this cap if it is authentic. This cap i think is a privately purchased WH (Heer) Infantry EM/NCO's Visor Cap (Schirmmütze) which look ok.... for me but stil doubting and alone you do not see as much as with more eyes

this geprüft makes me doubt.... looks to me like it is added later , but can be wrong.

also no maker but the stirndruckfrei deutches reichsamt text makes me doubt.

I have a similar one which is this one :

privately purchased EM/NCO authentication so i can compare but it prabably is an other maker so the inside is different...... that is why I call in the help troops here

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement privately purchased EM/NCO authentication
    P
    Many

?

This is an original Peküro (thus the Stirndruckfrei Reichspatent stamp) cap. Sweatband and bill seems to be getting loose (or have already got loose) - price should reflect this.
    Nice name-tag Schütze (private) H. Haas.
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 11-23-2023 at 09:22 PM. Reason: typo

?

The Gepruft acceptance mark looks okay to my limited experience, though I cannot make out the unit with any certainty (18. Infantry Regiment?).

Interesting - My German Grandmother's Brother - Grenadier Hans Haas - was reported as Vermisst/Missing in Action in Budapest in 1945...

?

Quote by GlennAgain View Post
    Interesting - My German Grandmother's Brother - Grenadier Hans Haas - was reported as Vermisst/Missing in Action in Budapest in 1945...
    How many Hans Haas can there have been? Any other information on him? Head size/unit? What a coincidence if it was his cap!

I don't think that the head size is the most kept info about a family member.... What has a possible chance to find is to compare the handwriting of this Hans. The chance that there still is some kind of letter of Hans I think is much bigger then the headsize

- - ------- - -

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    This is an original Peküro (thus the Stirndruckfrei Reichspatent stamp) cap. Sweatband and bill seems to be gettin loose (or have already got loose) - price should reflect this.
    Nice name-tag Schütze (private) H. Haas.

wil be around € 550
    Last edited by PierreN; 11-23-2023 at 09:46 PM.

?

I am afraid you are right, today almost nobody knows his/her headsize - this was different then where you felt naked without hat/cap etc. on your head.

Well , i bought the cap. As soon as I have it will post better pictures.

Quote by GlennAgain View Post
    If ever we can find out if it is "your" Hans we maybe can find somehow a deal to exchange for something else.

?

The label simply says, ’H. Haas’...
    It could equally be Heinrich, Harald or something I cannot think of, of course. I would think clearer identification of the unit would be a better start.
    Whoever it belonged to, it’s a nice cap.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast