Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"

Article about: I can not remember if I ever posted this hat. To me a bit quirky and not very dashing but I like them nonetheless. Overall condition is good with some minor wear to some of the wool, a few t

MAP
    ?

Default Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"

I can not remember if I ever posted this hat.

To me a bit quirky and not very dashing but I like them nonetheless.

Overall condition is good with some minor wear to some of the wool, a few tiny moth nips and some minor moth tracking.

Ersatz sweatband maker marked (inside) Friedrick Steinberg & Co Ludenwalde (STECO). Also marked to size 55 and 640. Not sure what 640 stands for but matches the ink stamp. Maybe "June 1940"?. Rest of ink stamp can not be read.

Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"
    P
    Many

?

Someday I want to score one! Very nice Braddha.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

With maybe millions made, for some reason these just don't show up all that often. I can say they are not cheap.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

With their ubiquity within the TR and, especially, the Riefenstahl films, these caps do provoke thought regarding life during this violent and chaotic time. My center of collecting is not with RAD items, however, I felt it was requisite to include one in my collection as well. Yours is a fine example. Thanks for sharing it with us.

?

Great looking coffee bean cap - they even look better on a full mannequin + a desk top trophy.
    Horst
    Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"Reich Labour Service (RAD) Enlisted Man's Cap "Robin Hood"
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

a nice cap.

MAP
    ?

Very nice war room Horst!!!

?

Nice cap !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

why is there a cloth symbol? Officially it should be a metal symbol!

MAP
    ?

I do not know Wim. But I ha e seen others like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast