Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

reichspost visor cap robert lubstein

Article about: won this one on ebay, will arrive next week unfortunatly the ink stamp with production date is not clearly visible anymore but I believe this is a pre-war piece? Good quality leather sweatba

Default reichspost visor cap robert lubstein

won this one on ebay, will arrive next week unfortunatly the ink stamp with production date is not clearly visible anymore but I believe this is a pre-war piece? Good quality leather sweatband (no oilcloth this time). The 'lubstein' logo is printed directly on the sweatshield... first time I see this with a lubstein cap... but normal I guess? Can't wait till next week.

thanks for looking
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture reichspost visor cap robert lubstein   reichspost visor cap robert lubstein  

reichspost visor cap robert lubstein   reichspost visor cap robert lubstein  

reichspost visor cap robert lubstein  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement reichspost visor cap robert lubstein
    P
    Many

Nice score. You are correct, this is a pre-war example.
    I have always thought that from a color scheme point of view, DRP visors are some the most aesthetically pleasing of the TR.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

stonemint- I feel the same about them, very simple design but yet so elegant. Almost a year ago I started collecting visor caps. In that period I bought my first drp visor. When placed on the shelf next to a heer cap, I suddenly realised the enormous variety of german caps and how nice the civil ones actually are. I never meant to become a schirmmutze collector... The Original plan was to keep it at 2 visors.. but now a few months later I'm the happy owner of 12 beautys... I'm affraid the forum infected me. I don't know whether I should blame or thank you for all your imput (it's a bit addictive you see)