Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Salty SS Schiffchen

Article about: My latest acquisition is this well worn SS schiffchen with just a pinch of salt. The cap is in good condition but the TK has seen better days. It has been rubbed threadbare from so much use.

?

Default Salty SS Schiffchen

My latest acquisition is this well worn SS schiffchen with just a pinch of salt. The cap is in good condition but the TK has seen better days. It has been rubbed threadbare from so much use. It makes a for a nice contrast with my other caps.

Salty SS Schiffchen

Salty SS SchiffchenSalty SS Schiffchen

Salty SS Schiffchen
    Salty SS Schiffchen

Salty SS Schiffchen

Salty SS Schiffchen

Salty SS Schiffchen

Salty SS Schiffchen
    Regards, Al

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Salty SS Schiffchen
    P
    Many

?

Very nice sir. I like it.

Definitely been there.

Congrats.

?

Quote by Tim030 View Post
    Very nice sir. I like it.

Definitely been there.

Congrats.

Thanks Tim, this is my first well worn cap. These are the original website pics taken under artificial light. The difference is night and day.

Salty SS Schiffchen

Salty SS Schiffchen

Salty SS Schiffchen

Salty SS Schiffchen
    Regards, Al

Nice addition to your collection Al
    Paul

?

Yes the addition is night and day. It truly is amazing the difference in light. You also take very good photos Al. I have learned a lot from looking at your photos.

?

The hardest part of the outdoor photograph is finding an angle without a cluttered background. Springtime is near and the new foliage will provide a nice vibrant backdrop soon. Natural light out of direct sunlight usually produces the best results. These photo's came out a little darker than usual because it was nearing dusk
    Regards, Al

?

They looked good. I think once it gets warmer I may try taking some of my stuff outside to photograph. You guys hopefully will enjoy it and I hopefully will get better at taking photographs so the next time I vet a piece it is easier. I will let you pick the item Al.

Might be fun.

?

Great addition Al, well done. Love the grouping.

?

I love trotting stuff out during the different seasons for contrast photo's. Here are some unrelated soft headgear pics from the last few years

Salty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS SchiffchenSalty SS Schiffchen
    Regards, Al

?

Wow. Very impressive Al.

Thanks Tim

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast