Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

soldatenbund Kavallerie visor by clemens wagner

Article about: one of my la gleize pick ups last weekend. Soldatenbund visor for a former member of the kavallerie. The Logo on the sweatshield is denazified and the piping has some damage to the top but a

Default soldatenbund Kavallerie visor by clemens wagner

one of my la gleize pick ups last weekend. Soldatenbund visor for a former member of the kavallerie. The Logo on the sweatshield is denazified and the piping has some damage to the top but apart from that it's still a collecible hat.+For 80€ I'm glad to close my eyes for some little issues. The soldatenbund only existed for 3 years and waffenfarbes like this are not that easy to find. I saw it and I could't resist. I Always seem to fall in love with such harmed little pieces of history. Eagle is not textbook but different varities were used on veteran caps. Hat is neatly marked under the SchweiBleder.

regards
    vb
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture soldatenbund Kavallerie visor by clemens wagner   soldatenbund Kavallerie visor by clemens wagner  

soldatenbund Kavallerie visor by clemens wagner   soldatenbund Kavallerie visor by clemens wagner  

soldatenbund Kavallerie visor by clemens wagner   soldatenbund Kavallerie visor by clemens wagner  

soldatenbund Kavallerie visor by clemens wagner  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement soldatenbund Kavallerie visor by clemens wagner
    P
    Many

vB, nice score--color-piped Soldatenbund visors are hard to find....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

result. Very nice cap and hard to find. Outside damage is fixable which will enhance its value. A bargain at that price. congratulations.

If you can replace the eagle which looks like its the one for the NSRKB rather than the soldatenbund then that would make it 100% correct.

cheers

Tony