Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some Heer visor caps.

Article about: I was shuffling things around in the war room in preparation for a major change-up in my display and decided to throw a bunch of my Heer visor caps together.

TWS
    ?

Default Some Heer visor caps.

I was shuffling things around in the war room in preparation for a major change-up in my display and decided to throw a bunch of my Heer visor caps together.

Some Heer visor caps.Some Heer visor caps.Some Heer visor caps.Some Heer visor caps.Some Heer visor caps.Some Heer visor caps.Some Heer visor caps.Some Heer visor caps.Some Heer visor caps.Some Heer visor caps.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some Heer visor caps.
    P
    Many

Very nice as always!

An amazing collection, well displayed too.

Regards,
    Bodhi

Fanfriggentabulous....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

MAP
    ?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Fanfriggentabulous....

2x!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

That is an amazing bunch. also I love the portraits on the wall, They really bring the visors to life.

TWS
    ?

Quote by Alex5k View Post
    That is an amazing bunch. also I love the portraits on the wall, They really bring the visors to life.
    Thanks! They are all original photos and nearly all are in their original (period) frames.

Thanks to everyone else who is enjoying my spur of the moment idea. I hope to have my war room display rotated in the next few days. Very time consuming when I do a major change.
    This is what I'm up against next: Undressing the mannequins and torso forms and putting all of these uniforms away. I know, first world (collector) problems as kids say these days.

Some Heer visor caps.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

TWS
    ?

Thank-you for the kind comments gentlemen. They are much appreciated.

I also pulled out my Transport/Supply visor caps as they will be rotating out on display, replacing some that I put away last night.

The officer's is a nearly stone mint Oskar Hertlein - aside from one pesky moth nip right in the center! It's so mint, that last year when I pulled it out of its box for the first time in over a decade I was gripped by momentary suspicion. I showed it to stonemint and he reassured me that it is right as rain. I felt a little silly about my paranoia. The interior is even more of a time warp than the exterior.

Some Heer visor caps.Some Heer visor caps.Some Heer visor caps.Some Heer visor caps.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Some really special pieces here mate, what an astounding collection you have!
    Please keep us updated with post-rotation pictures of the war room

TWS
    ?

Quote by HetzersGonnaHetz View Post
    Some really special pieces here mate, what an astounding collection you have!
    Please keep us updated with post-rotation pictures of the war room
    Thank-you Harvey! Every time I do a major uniform display rotation, I update this thread:Current uniform display.

However, I also start other threads on smaller groups or individual uniforms and tunics.

I wrestled with this rotation a bit before dinner and now I'm taking a break to psych myself up to go back in there and continue the struggle.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast