Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SS Handschar Fez

Article about: Hello all, I was browsing a local buy and sell group and came across a Handschar fez for sale. The price is listed at €700 and I’m not sure about the originality. I’ve bought small ite

Default SS Handschar Fez

Hello all,

I was browsing a local buy and sell group and came across a Handschar fez for sale. The price is listed at €700 and I’m not sure about the originality. I’ve bought small items from the seller before such as coins and stamps which were good. He claims he’s had it for over 30 years. Would this be a good and fair price if original?

Thank you :D

SS Handschar FezSS Handschar FezSS Handschar FezSS Handschar FezSS Handschar FezSS Handschar FezSS Handschar FezSS Handschar FezSS Handschar FezSS Handschar Fez
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Handschar Fez   SS Handschar Fez  

SS Handschar Fez   SS Handschar Fez  

SS Handschar Fez  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Handschar Fez
    P
    Many

?

Hello, if this would be original the price for the insignia alone would be worth the 700 euro's. I like the maroon wool but I do not like the fact that it is missing the leather liner and has rough cross cross stitching attached to the bottom. The insignia's are rougly sewn on the front and not factory sewn like the Dachau found Fez types however the inside shows a tight sew. Which is strange. Also some supernatural bugs have destroyed a large part of the fez.

Please see images of mine and feel free to give your thoughts:SS Handschar FezSS Handschar FezSS Handschar Fez

My advise is to spend 500 euro's more and buy a original one without damage and original insignia.

Ok yours definitely looks a lot better. It was cheap enough so I though if it was original why not go for it. Thank you for being helpful and sharing your thoughts 🙂