Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thanks again for assistance with my NSDAP Government visors

Article about: Gentlemen, I would just like to acknowledge the assistance I received over the past year putting together my NSDAP government visor collection. They have all arrived safely in Australia and

Default Thanks again for assistance with my NSDAP Government visors

Gentlemen, I would just like to acknowledge the assistance I received over the past year putting together my NSDAP government visor collection. They have all arrived safely in Australia and they look great together, here is a picture. Cheers again, Keith.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thanks again for assistance with my NSDAP Government visors  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thanks again for assistance with my NSDAP Government visors
    P
    Many

Very impressive collection BJ, my only observation being that your styrene heads look far too cheerful to be wearing such menacing attire.

Nice set
    -TJ-

Wow, incredible you've managed this in just over a year, thanks for sharing
    Regards
    Paul

Nice Collection. I like the Ordensburg Visor best!

Have you been able to ID any of the original owners?

Blackcat1982, I would love to find out who owned them, however, the only one that has some sort of ID is the Kreis Visor. It has initials "WK" on the sweat band (see picture) As for the Reich Level it was un issued. It still has the tag attached to it from when it was made. (see pictures) If anyone has any ideas on how to chase of ownership I would be keen to learn.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thanks again for assistance with my NSDAP Government visors   Thanks again for assistance with my NSDAP Government visors  

Thanks again for assistance with my NSDAP Government visors  

Quote by Bencejones View Post
    Blackcat1982, I would love to find out who owned them, however, the only one that has some sort of ID is the Kreis Visor. It has initials "WK" on the sweat band (see picture) As for the Reich Level it was un issued. It still has the tag attached to it from when it was made. (see pictures) If anyone has any ideas on how to chase of ownership I would be keen to learn.
    It's not a Reichs-Level Visor but a Ordensburg Vogelsang Visor. Note the lemon Piping and the vent holes!

Thanks NSDAP for the feedback. I got the following from Stonemint when I posted the original visor. "That is a good one. These came out of the Vogelsang hoard. The hats were intended for the Junkers of the class of 1943, but due to the war, that class was never held, and they ended up in storage.They were then liberated by GIs when the US army occupied the facility in 1945.
    They differ from regular Reichs level caps in that they have lemon-yellow piping (same as signals)" Cheers Keith

?

Very nice collection!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast