Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Veterans Association Headgear: Kyffhauserbund

Article about: Veterans Association Headgear: Kyffhauserbund cap I picked up. Everything looks correct to me however this is the first one of these I have handled. Any info or thoughts would be greatly app

?

Default Veterans Association Headgear: Kyffhauserbund

Veterans Association Headgear: Kyffhauserbund cap I picked up. Everything looks correct to me however this is the first one of these I have handled. Any info or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Not sure what the name says.

Thanks Tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Veterans Association Headgear: Kyffhauserbund   Veterans Association Headgear: Kyffhauserbund  

Veterans Association Headgear: Kyffhauserbund   Veterans Association Headgear: Kyffhauserbund  

Veterans Association Headgear: Kyffhauserbund   Veterans Association Headgear: Kyffhauserbund  

Veterans Association Headgear: Kyffhauserbund  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Veterans Association Headgear: Kyffhauserbund
    P
    Many

?

Nice, original cap. I read Anton Mayer as the name - could be mistaken, of course.

?

Thanks sir. I was thinking that for the name as well.

Tim

It's a nice original DRKB 'Kyffhauserbund" Visor from Gau 'Hochland' (note the Edelweiss, like SA Gruppe Hochland). Name on the Sweatband is 'Anton Mayer' indeed.

I agree, one looker original. (the postwar ones use Iron Crosses in place of the swastikas)
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”