Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Visor caps , Army Nachtrichten (signals) Nco and Luftwaffe Flak Nco

Article about: Hello, I am interested to buy these 2 visor caps , Army Nachtrichten (signals) Nco and Luftwaffe Flak Nco. I would like to know if both are originals. About the Army Nachtrichten headgear, I

Default Visor caps , Army Nachtrichten (signals) Nco and Luftwaffe Flak Nco

Hello, I am interested to buy these 2 visor cap (Army Nachtrichten Signals and Luftwaffe Flak Nco) from the same dealer.
    I would like to know if both are originals.
    About the Army Nachtrichten Signals visor , I can´t find any information of the version "IDEAL".

Thanks in advance,
    Alexander
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Visor caps , Army Nachtrichten (signals) Nco and Luftwaffe Flak Nco   Visor caps , Army Nachtrichten (signals) Nco and Luftwaffe Flak Nco  

Visor caps , Army Nachtrichten (signals) Nco and Luftwaffe Flak Nco   Visor caps , Army Nachtrichten (signals) Nco and Luftwaffe Flak Nco  

Visor caps , Army Nachtrichten (signals) Nco and Luftwaffe Flak Nco   Visor caps , Army Nachtrichten (signals) Nco and Luftwaffe Flak Nco  

Visor caps , Army Nachtrichten (signals) Nco and Luftwaffe Flak Nco  
    Last edited by Pinky1978; 01-12-2022 at 04:08 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Visor caps , Army Nachtrichten (signals) Nco and Luftwaffe Flak Nco
    P
    Many

Hello,
    In my opinion, you would have been better off starting a separate thread for each of your visors.
    The answers you receive will be clearer.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Dear Ralph, thanks a lot for you advice.
    I´m trying to delete some photos of the post to do it in 2 separates post, but I can´t get it.
    Next time, I do it as you say.

Alexander

Both are originals.
    The Erel is prewar (circa 1937), and the "Ideal" class is rarely found, as it was used only for a short time.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thanks a lot for your answer.
    Alexander

Erel ad from Januar 1938 showing the various classes:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Visor caps , Army Nachtrichten (signals) Nco and Luftwaffe Flak Nco  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

I would buy the signals cap, especially since it's a very nice private purchase version, but I would pass on the flak cap, since it's sweatband is missing.
    You should not have a difficult time finding a better example.

BobS

Agree with Bob totally. NH

Hello, unfortunately both caps have already been sold.
    I will keep looking for other caps.