Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast

Visors from Film & TV

Article about: Just watched a film I had not seen for decades: "Night of the Generals" with Peter O'Toole and Omar Sharif. (The movie has held up very well over the years, and if you have not see

Quote by keystone1 View Post
    Donald Pleasance I believe.....
    That's him with James Garner and "The Ferret."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Visors from Film & TV
    P
    Many

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Steve McQueen on his post war Triumph motorcycle. McQueen was good rider but he didn't do the stunt jump himself.
    They recently had some exactly like those produced for sale. I cannot recall how many? maybe up to 500? Anyway, they sold out immediately when they were placed for sale.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I just finished watching it. It's a good film indeed. We have a thread on the movie:

1944 Movie - Battle of Blue Hills
    Visor from said great film. Not a lot of visors in it.

Visors from a great classic "Bordel SS (1978)"

Hans Gudegast as Captain Dietrich in the 1960s TV series, "The Rat Patrol" (In Color!)

(believe it or not, he is still acting to this day in a daytime soap opera, now as Eric Braeden)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Visors from Film & TV  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

I don't believe anyone has posted Tom Cruise from Valkyrie-
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Visors from Film & TV  
    Attached Images Attached Images Visors from Film & TV 
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

I couldn't leave this thread without adding one of my favourite shows of the 1970's, Enemy at the Door. It is centred on the German Occupation of the Channel Islands, (Guernsey), during the war. Sadly the producers never finished the story as they only produced 2 series. Still this is a very good show and is worth a watch. Some say it is dated but I think that is to be expected and in my opinion it holds up very well indeed.

Visors from Film & TV

Visors from Film & TV

Visors from Film & TV

Visors from Film & TV

Visors from Film & TV

Visors from Film & TV

Visors from Film & TV

All images: YESTERDAY. Copyright: LWT/ITV. No Copyright infringement intended

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Hans Gudegast as Captain Dietrich in the 1960s TV series, "The Rat Patrol" (In Color!)

(believe it or not, he is still acting to this day in a daytime soap opera, now as Eric Braeden)
    Hans Gudegast appeared in several COMBAT episodes as well and I THINK even a The Gallant Men at least once?

Quote by stonemint View Post

Sorry, the internet hiccupped and message posted twice.

Quote by 24th Panzer Division View Post
    Hans Gudegast appeared in several COMBAT episodes as well and I THINK even a The Gallant Men at least once?
    Wow !! "The Gallant Men". That's going back a way. I only remember my older sister commenting how good looking the Ltn. was. I don't remember him or any episodes.

Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast