Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Waffen SS Nco Cap

Article about: Hello the caps collectors, this is my first thread here, I show you my new Waffen ss nco cap, this is a very pre war model cap, with a light piping and a typical narrow cap band much like th

Default Re: Waffen SS Nco Cap

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    Thanks for your excellent opinion, we have this possibility... but please can you post a similar Reichswerhr exemple cap here ?
    I have never seen a imperial cap with this style of cap...

maybe a imperial Hussar cap...but this interior is a typical III Reich pre war era...

Thanks all for your nice knowledge, I apreciate !
    Sebastien.
    Dear Sir, I do not have an image of a Rw Feldmuetze, nor can I reproduce the type of cap I have mentioned. Dozens of these appeared via a leading Virginia, USA dealer in the early '90s from the ex- DEFA studios in Babelsberg and can be found with some effort. They are simple caps, with a cloth peak. The key point: the cap band is narrower than a normal peaked cap. Your cap is typical of German caps generally of the era prior to 193X.

Most German military caps made in 192X or so are not so radically different fro the later variants save from the cello shield.

This statement intends no assessment of your cap. We who cannot examine these things in hand with a glass should be circumspect in our judgments of such things.

I shall enclose the title of these works in German with excellent photos. You should have little trouble finding them in France, I think.

Best of luck with your collecting. FB Auerbach.

Postscriptum: our new member Messr. d'Alquen is a real expert in this material, as is Mr. Hritz.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Nco Cap
    P
    Many

i have no problem with that cap nice one

Dear Robin Lumsden, I have pictures of your W-SS Crusher made from italian cloth, can I post this pics here?

I think that they are very interesting for all members on this forum

Regards and best all

Milan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2