Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waffen SS Visor Cap

Article about: Hi, sorry, the pictures could be better maybe. I have not yet received this cap, but soon. It´s from a dealer that I like and I could not resist this, all your comments are welcome, thanks.

Default Waffen SS Visor Cap

Hi, sorry, the pictures could be better maybe. I have not yet received this cap, but soon.
    It´s from a dealer that I like and I could not resist this, all your comments are welcome, thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen SS Visor Cap  
    Attached Images Attached Images Waffen SS Visor Cap  Waffen SS Visor Cap  Waffen SS Visor Cap 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Visor Cap
    P
    Many

Looks good from these photos alone....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

A famous dealer it is. You forked out quite the shekels to own. Enjoy, it looks awesome. Would love to see it when displayed.

?

I like it too! Please note how off-centre the sweat diamond is- such features should not really be used as a guide to originality. It is not uncommon to find original caps with visors, chinstraps, sweatbands etc. slightly askew...

?

Congratulations, I considered this cap as well but could not afford the asking price at the time. I believe it has a rare eagle type not often seen. Carlsson1982 could provide more information on that as he vetted it for me. I only questioned the eagle at the time because of the odd shaped head with extra material surrounding it. There are some early threads disputing this type of eagle but I trust Sid's judgement on these things implicitly. Please post more photo's when it arrives.

Regards, Al

Unmarked Zimmermann eagle?

Credit: Dimas and Carlsson1982

Waffen SS Visor Cap

Thanks for reply and comments, and your photos! A bottle of wine and visit webpage of a very nice dealer. I must do some more research about the eagle, thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen SS Visor Cap   Waffen SS Visor Cap  

Waffen SS Visor Cap  

?

Looks great ! Nice photo's.
    Regards, Al

Superb cap!!
    Congratulations on that beauty

MAP
    ?

Quote by Durango View Post
    Thanks for reply and comments, and your photos! A bottle of wine and visit webpage of a very nice dealer. I must do some more research about the eagle, thanks.
    As I've said in the past, some of our best purchases are made after a few drinks........and some of our worst purchases are made after too many drinks!

Nice visor! Congrats!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice visor indeed
    -TJ-

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast