Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wehrmacht Heer NCO or officers visor cap

Article about: Wondering where to look for a Wehrmacht Heer NCO or officers visor cap for my collection. Understand that dealer sites are the best but wondering for any advice of where to look in the UK pa

RTH
    ?

Default Wehrmacht Heer NCO or officers visor cap

Wondering where to look for a Wehrmacht Heer NCO or officers visor cap for my collection. Understand that dealer sites are the best but wondering for any advice of where to look in the UK particularly.
    Many thanks
    RTH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Heer NCO or officers visor cap
    P
    Many

?

Sent E-mail

RTH
    ?

Sorry, should have specified my budget. I was thinking the £300 - to £500 bracket. I saw one on a US dealer site for around $450 which is around £325. Maybe it wasn't genuine but I believe it was. I'll find the link and post it.

Many thanks
    RTH

RTH
    ?

Here was the two ones I had found for quite low prices. Maybe they are not genuine - I'm not an expert.
    Infantry NCO/EM Visor Cap - Army - Headgear - Third Reich Headgear - Germany - Europe
    Heer Infantry NCO Visor - Epic Artifacts - Original WWII German

Many thanks

PM sent

RTH
    ?

Thanks for that - located in the US though so might be hassle for postage? Probably my best bet though.

RTH
    ?

Good morning,
    I ended it up trying to go for a Luftwaffe enlisted man's cap. Turns out I was looking at a very outdated version of the website and on the new website the cap isn't listed.
    Many thanks

RTH
    ?

Quote by RTH View Post
    Wondering where to look for a Wehrmacht Heer NCO or officers visor cap for my collection. Understand that dealer sites are the best but wondering for any advice of where to look in the UK particularly.
    Many thanks
    RTH
    Revised strategy - looking for Wehrmacht or Luftwaffe officers or NCO cap of any branch. Location no longer an issue. Price bracket £0-350.

Many thanks

RTH
    ?

Quote by RTH View Post
    Revised strategy - looking for Wehrmacht or Luftwaffe officers or NCO cap of any branch. Location no longer an issue. Price bracket £0-350.

Many thanks
    I mean, if anyone has one in any condition from their collection that they wouldn't mind parting with!

?

You won't find a Luftwaffe officer's visor cap in your price range, but possibly a decent enlisted cap, especially signals or flak.
    A nice Heer infantry or artillery enlisted visor cap should also fit your budget.
    Dealer prices range from realistic to ridiculous and some seem to think it's still 2007.
    I have found UK dealer prices to be high, but international shipping charges seem to have increased , so maybe the final cost may be better with a UK dealer.
    Good luck.

BobS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast