Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What is Your Fave Logo Design?

Article about: Out of all the makers, what is your preferred logo from a graphic design perspective? My personal fave is what I call the "florid logo" design used by Oskar Hertlein--it incorporat

Default What is Your Fave Logo Design?

Out of all the makers, what is your preferred logo from a graphic design perspective?

My personal fave is what I call the "florid logo" design used by Oskar Hertlein--it incorporates the Coat of Arms of the city of Erlangen (where Hertlein was based):
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is Your Fave Logo Design?  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is Your Fave Logo Design?
    P
    Many

?

And a nice size 60 to boot! My father was stationed in Erlangen so I'm somewhat partial to Hertlein myself. However I've always thought the Clemens Wagner "CW" logo has a cool Volkswagen feel to it.

A couple years ago I also remember seeing an obscure maker, with reinforced stitching like you see in some tunics and a color label featuring a globe, but I can't remember the name. It was a very cool logo from what I recall.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is Your Fave Logo Design?  

?

Allow me a bit of patriotism:

?

I have to go with the LLD logo

and the "Cobra" logo

?

Quote by sfk20 View Post
    And a nice size 60 to boot! My father was stationed in Erlangen so I'm somewhat partial to Hertlein myself. However I've always thought the Clemens Wagner "CW" logo has a cool Volkswagen feel to it.

A couple years ago I also remember seeing an obscure maker, with reinforced stitching like you see in some tunics and a color label featuring a globe, but I can't remember the name. It was a very cool logo from what I recall.
    That one (=Otto Dittmann)?

Last edited by ErWeSa; 02-27-2021 at 05:23 PM.

?

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    That one (=Otto Dittmann)?
    That's the one! Love the reinforced stitching in those. I change my vote to Dittmann
    Attached Images Attached Images What is Your Fave Logo Design? 

maybe not the best design there is, but : A VISOR CAP WITHIN A VISOR CAP

what's not to like about holters?

I think everyone likes the look of a quality kornacker cap, It's also one of my favourite logos

Boring from me but I'm bias

logo on my schweitzer reichsbahn visor cap , I love it.
    ( zoom in on the picture!)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is Your Fave Logo Design?   What is Your Fave Logo Design?  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast