Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?

Article about: Since our forum crosses all organisations, I figured this thread would fit best here. In terms of a "look", what do you gravitate to? It can be combat, dress, improvised, and can b

Default What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?

Since our forum crosses all organisations, I figured this thread would fit best here.

In terms of a "look", what do you gravitate to? It can be combat, dress, improvised, and can be for any organisation, Political/Civil/Para/State.

(period photos most helpful to illustrate).

Feel free to post away!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?
    P
    Many

Tough one! Especially when all Third Reich uniforms are so elegant. If I had to choose just one look from an aesthetical point of view, I would go with the Allgemeine SS. The contrast between the white and black in these is just impressive in my opinion...

?

The black Panzer uniform with pink pipping and the skull tabs. The scene in the movie battle of the bulge made me like that one the best.

As a kid, I was always impressed by the Reichsverteidigung look of the jet pilots, with the leather jacket, the breaches, riding boots, and the icing on the cake--a visor (officer in the middle):
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

My favorite look will always be a good combat set up, like this photo here some nice caps, Field Gear, awards and tunics.

Found another great photo
    Last edited by BodhiEtheridge; 08-15-2020 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Added photo

Mine's the camo side.

Difficult to choose, but I'd go with four pocket Luftwaffe officer tunics.

-Joel

Well, Allgemeine SS generals uniforms are really eat like Migobeego already write it down. But I will choose Sturmabteilung

What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"? What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?

?

did the SS wear a brown dress under shirt as seen in the first photo ,or should it be a white one in the first photo?

?

For me it's gotta be the Luftwaffe's Fliegerbluse, such a "clean" looking uniform
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?   What is your preferred TR uniform ""look"?  

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast