Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

ww2 german infantry nco visor cap help needed

Article about: hello, Please could some of you give me your option on this visor cap. I believe its original but i know some people are making very good copies now. Please see pictures and thank you for yo

Default ww2 german infantry nco visor cap help needed

hello,

Please could some of you give me your option on this visor cap. I believe its original but i know some people are making very good copies now.

Please see pictures and thank you for your help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ww2 german infantry nco visor cap help needed   ww2 german infantry nco visor cap help needed  

ww2 german infantry nco visor cap help needed   ww2 german infantry nco visor cap help needed  

ww2 german infantry nco visor cap help needed   ww2 german infantry nco visor cap help needed  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ww2 german infantry nco visor cap help needed
    P
    Many

?

Looks like a period cap. There are, however several unusual features: I can't quite see what colour the centerband is - looks quite grey to me. It must be a private purchase cap - the lining and the shape are not typical for a stadard issue one. There are no stamps on the inside of the sweatband (neither unit stamp nor "Geprüft" stamp which a private purchase EM/NCO- cap should have). Could of course be one of the caps without these stamps - or an Älteste or Huesken cap, they seem to have made also EM/NCO cap "repros" Paying members can have a look at Älteste caps here: Alteste Berliner Fakes some Huesken caps are here: Sold today for 25,000 euro!. Let's wait for the "Senior Members" for a final verdict.
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 11-30-2022 at 08:32 PM.

I agree with Wolfgang. Cap band looks charcoal gray in the photos--is it possible to take a photo in natural light?
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”