Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German Police Shako Plate Real or reproducton.

Article about: Hello Everyone. I have recently got this Shako Plate for my collection and Im nor really sure if it is real or reproduction. I have not found any sample of this particular maker as well. Any

Leo
    ?

Default WW2 German Police Shako Plate Real or reproducton.

Hello Everyone. I have recently got this Shako Plate for my collection and Im nor really sure if it is real or reproduction. I have not found any sample of this particular maker as well. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German Police Shako Plate Real or reproducton.   WW2 German Police Shako Plate Real or reproducton.  

WW2 German Police Shako Plate Real or reproducton.   WW2 German Police Shako Plate Real or reproducton.  

WW2 German Police Shako Plate Real or reproducton.   WW2 German Police Shako Plate Real or reproducton.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German Police Shako Plate Real or reproducton.
    P
    Many

This is a known maker of medals during the TR era.
    I would be comfortable seeing their name on the reverse of this cap badge.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks good to me, Schmidhaussler produced many types of awards, decorations & badges over the 3rd reich period

Good NCO eagle--no worries....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”