Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

awesome camera photos!

Article about: So I bought a new camera today for photos of all sorts of things including life. I ended up taking some photos of some of my military stuff and holy moly! I had to share with you guys cause

?

Default awesome camera photos!

So I bought a new camera today for photos of all sorts of things including life. I ended up taking some photos of some of my military stuff and holy moly! I had to share with you guys cause you guys are just so amazing here! Enjoy some!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture awesome camera photos!   awesome camera photos!  

awesome camera photos!   awesome camera photos!  

awesome camera photos!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement awesome camera photos!
    P
    Many

?

Thanks chopperman - just excited to share awesomeness! the ak47 bayo was acquired where that picture is in a hidden area where the bad guys were hiding from a GI friend.

These pictures are truly amazing... Great purchase
    Going forward only use this camera when uploading pictures to the forum!
    MG.

?

for sure migobeego! it would be a shame if i didnt from here on in! and thank you so much for the kind words! im glad you enjoyed them as much as i did! maybe ill get more up at some point since i have quite a collection!

?

another quick one, still learning how to use it so a little blurry on this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture awesome camera photos!  

MAP
    ?

I (and I can name a few others here) are very particular about photos. We can really only truly enjoy and evaluate items with quality photos.

Congrats on the new camera and quality photos. Very nice. Continue to practice with it. You will get better and better. Play with the macro function, depth of field but also with the set up, background, lighting, etc. etc.

Regards,

M

P.S. If the camera has a detachable lens, save up for a macro lens. Then you will be even more amazed! (but they do take practice and a tripod to get the photos crisp)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

it does have a detachable lens! which i love! i was going to get a 35mm prime nikon lens tomorrow but now i'm going to google what you are talking about ! i took forensic photography back in college but lost my book which had apertures and shutter speeds to create a particular photo. MAP you have seen the other photos of the helmet and these new ones smoke the other ones! glad you can enjoy it as well my friend!

?

and all i can say is WOW with macro photography! OH MY GOD

MAP
    ?

Yes. Macro does these items justice. I am truly a terrible photographer but these camera's and lens make us look good.

Here is a taste of what a good dedicated macro lens can do.

Click and click a second time to enlarge. Extra fine detail

awesome camera photos!awesome camera photos!awesome camera photos!awesome camera photos!awesome camera photos!awesome camera photos!awesome camera photos!awesome camera photos!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

yea you can really get in there with em! was reading that people are saying to use the 85mm one and not a 40 cause of light being blocked by you( the person shooting the pic) another one i was reading was people are using extension tubes and the 35mm prime lens with a reverse macro ring to get the same effect. i wonder what a hand looks like under these photos. lol such cool stuff!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast