Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

The Bunker

Article about: Well....11 months into what was supposed to be a 4 month house renovation my new War Bunker is now operational. Still waiting on 2 or 3 large full glass cabinets that are on back order. Thes

Now stop! this is too much to bear! Bugger the envy, I am now full on jealous

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Bunker
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Now stop! this is too much to bear! Bugger the envy, I am now full on jealous

Regards

Mark
    (still need to finish the bathroom...but it is now functional at least)

Up at 7, down to the bunker office. A quick shower and start the day. Stop at 7PM, grab a drink, turn on the TV and study some of the items. Then up to bed at midnight and repeat.

I can however cut out the up and down if I can find a nice army cot and wardrobe closet at the Max show coming up. That way.....no need to ever come up except to take the dog out for a walk or restock for food But I do have my own separate outside entrance for take out deliveries

I kind of thought of everything. But I had 15 years to plan.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Fantastic work mate..
    Attached Images Attached Images The Bunker 

MAP
    ?

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    Fantastic work mate..
    Thanks Bob. From what I've seen, yours is quite impressive too!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    (still need to finish the bathroom...but it is now functional at least)

Up at 7, down to the bunker office. A quick shower and start the day. Stop at 7PM, grab a drink, turn on the TV and study some of the items. Then up to bed at midnight and repeat.

I can however cut out the up and down if I can find a nice army cot and wardrobe closet at the Max show coming up. That way.....no need to ever come up except to take the dog out for a walk or restock for food But I do have my own separate outside entrance for take out deliveries

I kind of thought of everything. But I had 15 years to plan.
    Where's the Missus & kids in all this??
    Nice set up by the way!

MAP
    ?

The Missus works from 8 till midnight. Kids? Dang....forgot....will need to look for them.

Thanks Rene! I'm officially now a member in "non-good standing" of the Ugly War Room Club. But just give it time. I'm sure this will continue to fill up

Quote by MAP View Post
    The Missus works from 8 till midnight. Kids? Dang....forgot....will need to look for them.

Thanks Rene! I'm officially now a member in "non-good standing" of the Ugly War Room Club. But just give it time. I'm sure this will continue to fill up
    The Ugly War Room Club - yes, I can not look at you in the same standing But I'll wait for the day the sink in the WC room is used for storage

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    The Ugly War Room Club - yes, I can not look at you in the same standing But I'll wait for the day the sink in the WC room is used for storage
    I still have a 12x10 "bonus" room behind the bunker

Amazing bunker!, can't wait to see it after those cabinets come in! Also love the screenshot you are using for the TV, JoJo Rabbit was my favorite movie from '19.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Politefaun View Post
    Amazing bunker!, can't wait to see it after those cabinets come in! Also love the screenshot you are using for the TV, JoJo Rabbit was my favorite movie from '19.
    October'ish Steve. Thanks! You'll get an invite!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast