Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

The Bunker

Article about: Well....11 months into what was supposed to be a 4 month house renovation my new War Bunker is now operational. Still waiting on 2 or 3 large full glass cabinets that are on back order. Thes

MAP
    ?

Default The Bunker

Well....11 months into what was supposed to be a 4 month house renovation my new War Bunker is now operational.

Still waiting on 2 or 3 large full glass cabinets that are on back order. These will hold ~25 helmets each. So I do expect to rearrange much of the layout and get rid of some of the cheaper cabinetry. The new cabinets will provide a more efficient use of space so the remaining 30% of the collection that is still boxed up can be displayed.

The new cabinets be placed between the US soldier mannequin and the gun carousel.

Besides being a bunker, I will now have my new office down there as well. This is not yet set up but should be this week once I get some better filing cabinets.

The wet bar is ready to go and is stocked with Scotch, Bourbon, beer and soda and the leather chairs are all set to watch some good War movies!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Bunker
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Before

The Bunker

The Bunker

The Bunker

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

During

The Bunker

The Bunker

The Bunker

The Bunker

MAP
    ?

Completed

The Bunker

The Bunker

The Bunker

The Bunker

The Bunker

The Bunker

The Bunker

The Bunker

?

WOW! It looks amazing, well done

Regards, Tobias

Fan-tas-tic what a bunker talk about wow that's a mind blower what work and effort that has gone into this you must be so pleased and proud with that end result even a TV and sink man o man Mikey i'm actually blown away by your collection just beautiful,think i'd better stop now congrats thats all i can say............

?

Man !!! Michael that is awesome. I'm very happy for you . Let the games begin
    Regards, Al

hvm
    ?

That is some man cave / bunker!! Respect

Amazing!! Michael
    No words

Regards and enjoy it many, many years.
    Santi

Well done Michael!
    Better lit than my room.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast