Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A collection of German Wound Badges

Article about: Hello, I was having fun a while back with my phone. I like doing these “pile” photos. The wound badges cover both world wars. Jody

?

Thumbs up A collection of German Wound Badges

Hello,
    I was having fun a while back with my phone. I like doing these “pile” photos. The wound badges cover both world wars.

Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A collection of German Wound Badges  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A collection of German Wound Badges
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Wow Jody. Nice photo. What a great variety you have.

I don't profess to know a lot about Wound Badges but I never knew there was a WW2 version of the cut out. Only WW1 versions.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

The cut-out is a 1939 1st Pattern.

Always loved wound badges, and that is an amazing variety of great condition badges! Hopefully there will be a reference book on them soon.

Regards,
    Bodhi

TWS
    ?

Quote by BodhiEtheridge View Post
    Always loved wound badges, and that is an amazing variety of great condition badges! Hopefully there will be a reference book on them soon.

Regards,
    Bodhi
    There will be. Thomas Durante is working on one, or he told me that someone else is. Pretty sure he's working on it himself, but he told me this in the midst of the SOS and I was in a militaria daze so I'll hedge my comment a little.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Hope it's true. I'll add that book to my Christmas list!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Same here, but if it comes out before Christmas I don't think Would be able to wait!

I have heard there is a very good book out, but unfortunately, it is all in Russian.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

TWS
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I have heard there is a very good book out, but unfortunately, it is all in Russian.
    Ralph.
    I think that was also mentioned. I was fighting sleep deprivation and SOS-induced sensory overload, so of the dozens of conversations I had at the show some are a little fuzzy in my memory.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."