Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

DAK items (Allied with Afrika cammo too...)

Article about: G'day all, My latest uniform project, It's still in the making and will represent a member of the 2/14th AIF Battalion during the early Kokoda battles of August/September 1942 in New Guinea.

Default DAK items (Allied with Afrika cammo too...)

Hello my fellow maniacs! I would like to see your Afrika / tropical gear! German or Allied it doesn't matter (a small preferance on German items but British does the job too). Since i started finding some items in Crete with tropical cammo on them, my interest in this theater of war started to increase! I try to buy some Afrika related items to suit my Kreta collection so i'll post my items for start...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAK items (Allied with Afrika cammo too...)   DAK items (Allied with Afrika cammo too...)  

DAK items (Allied with Afrika cammo too...)   DAK items (Allied with Afrika cammo too...)  

DAK items (Allied with Afrika cammo too...)   DAK items (Allied with Afrika cammo too...)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAK items (Allied with Afrika cammo too...)
    P
    Many

Default Re: DAK items (Allied with Afrika cammo too...)

I'll show my tropical items, though it will take a few posts, German and Italian tropical helmets first.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAK items (Allied with Afrika cammo too...)   DAK items (Allied with Afrika cammo too...)  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Some German tropical cloth insignia.

Regards,

Jerry

and some British tropical headgear.

Regards,

Jerry

Some British tropical tunics including a BD for GHQ India and it would have been worn in India or the far east. I have more tropical items, but I'll let some others post their items.

Regards,

Jerry

Very nice items gents... Keep 'em rolling!!! I love the African war theater!!!

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Very nice items gents... Keep 'em rolling!!! I love the African war theater!!!
    I have never been known as "gents" before.
    Regards,

Jerry

Aren't you a gentleman sir?

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Aren't you a gentleman sir?
    Not for me to say, but only one at most.

It seems that only you and I have anything to contribute to this thread sir.
    Regards,

Jerry

Oh don't be cruel, others will follow soon! I have 5-6 items top! You have quiet a tropical collection sir!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast