Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP - Long Service Medal

Article about: Hi, Collector Comrades! Today I'd like to show you my little Collection of NSDAP Long Service Medal (Dienstauszeichnung). Any opinion is welcome! Feel free to post pics of your pieces in the

Default Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP - Long Service Medal

Hi, Collector Comrades!

Today I'd like to show you my little Collection of NSDAP Long Service Medal (Dienstauszeichnung). Any opinion is welcome! Feel free to post pics of your pieces in the comments.

Best Regards,

The Sammler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP - Long Service Medal   Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP - Long Service Medal  

Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP - Long Service Medal   Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP - Long Service Medal  

Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP - Long Service Medal   Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP - Long Service Medal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP - Long Service Medal
    P
    Many

Nice collection Sammler! Urkunde is pretty neat, I do not remember seen those before.

Here's mine what belonged to the same person:

-TJ-

Thank you Finngaill! Very nice set! I particularly like the two single ribbon bars in 25mm and 30mm. I also own one of each (picture 2). These are not easy to find, especially the 30mm version is quite rare. The Urkunde is of course very nice, it rounds off the ensemble of bronze service awards perfectly. I took a close-up because in the other picture you can't see the beautiful 'blind' embossed eagle at the top of the Urkunde.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP - Long Service Medal  

Thank you Sammler, interesting to know about that 30mm is quite rare, so I was lucky to get that set

With close up photo this urkunde looks really nice.
    -TJ-

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Thank you Sammler, interesting to know about that 30mm is quite rare, so I was lucky to get that set

With close up photo this urkunde looks really nice.
    It's generally not that easy to find single ribbon bars of long service awards because most of the former owners had earned other awards too and of course wore them with the DA. But if you ever find a single ribbon bar, then mostly in the standard width of 25mm. These are also in great demand, which is why they are immediately sold out at all retailers. I also own the silver DA as a single ribbon bar in 30mm (Pic 4). Of course it's even rarer.

niceSie ist ein wunderbares Mädchen!
    Noch schöner wird es sein, wenn das Gold fertig ist.

Sehr cool

Quote by siratori View Post
    niceSie ist ein wunderbares Mädchen!
    Noch schöner wird es sein, wenn das Gold fertig ist.

Sehr cool
    Thanks mate! The gold level will probably remain unattainable forever, as the prices have literally gone through the roof, but this applies to all three levels. Especially since there are now many perfect copies of the service award in gold that are hardly recognizable as fakes. This is a very risky minefield!