Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

edged weapons,awards,equipment-new display features

Article about: hello i want to share with You Gents a few new display features of pieces that i have the luck to find during the seven years of collecting(even a few scarce items).about 90% are the ''flohm

Default edged weapons,awards,equipment-new display features

hello
    i want to share with You Gents a few new display features of pieces that i have the luck to find during the seven years of collecting(even a few scarce items).about 90% are the ''flohmart'' finds.in the nearest time in plan is the separate cabinet for the EK's and some seriously thinking about the space develepment.
    please enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture edged weapons,awards,equipment-new display features   edged weapons,awards,equipment-new display features  

edged weapons,awards,equipment-new display features   edged weapons,awards,equipment-new display features  

edged weapons,awards,equipment-new display features   edged weapons,awards,equipment-new display features  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement edged weapons,awards,equipment-new display features
    P
    Many

continue..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture edged weapons,awards,equipment-new display features   edged weapons,awards,equipment-new display features  

?

Very nice. Well organised. Not crowded together. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

thank You for the good words
    regards

MAP
    ?

Agree. Well displayed. Nice and clean
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

Looks like something you’d see in a European castle, very nicely done.

You have a very good eye, some nice pieces and very creatively arranged. Thank you for taking the time to share them here.

Very nicely displayed
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

thank You gents for these words,really nice that other collectors appreciate the items and my display.great thanks my friends
    good luck