Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Erste, Zweite, Dritte

Article about: A very common award, but always aesthetically pleasing pieces. Affordable to boot! Took me a couple of months to acquire all three. The bronze one was my very first Third Reich piece, and ca

It's a shame you live in the land of the demilled. I had a No4 Longbranch I loved, and was a superb shooter. I had to let it go when I was younger a guy shot himself with it by accident.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Erste, Zweite, Dritte
    P
    Many

I used to see the No4 marked "property of US Govt" Savage Arms rifles, but I don't see them anymore. They were typically in Cherry condition

Funny coincidence, mine's also a Long Branch. Stamped with N.Z service markings. Even deactivated, the action is ridiculously smooth.
    Am guessing from the way you worded that last sentence that it wasn't an accident? If so, I won't press further.
    Starting to think the thread is getting a little off-topic now!

B.B.

Hahaha! Idiots abound! It appears the thread has been hijacked 😉

In the interests of things not getting cluttered, should probably stop things here. It's been an interesting discussion, certainly!

B.B.

?

Cool

Back to the original subjekt of this thread:
    I've got all of the Mothers Croses either cased or in envelopes and also all of the miniatures, all but one in the issue box. I also have the award documents for all 3 grades. Here are some of them.
    Sarge
    Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Erste, Zweite, DritteEhrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Erste, Zweite, DritteEhrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Erste, Zweite, Dritte
    ATTACH=CONFIG]1077468[/ATTACH]Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Erste, Zweite, Dritte
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Erste, Zweite, Dritte  

Nice little grouping Brodie! Started my collection with a cased gold. They display nicely and aren't priced ridiculously.

Quote by Sarge View Post
    Back to the original subjekt of this thread:
    I've got all of the Mothers Croses either cased or in envelopes and also all of the miniatures, all but one in the issue box. I also have the award documents for all 3 grades. Here are some of them.
    Sarge
    Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Erste, Zweite, DritteEhrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Erste, Zweite, DritteEhrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Erste, Zweite, Dritte
    ATTACH=CONFIG]1077468[/ATTACH]Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter: Erste, Zweite, Dritte
    Did the bronze and silver grades come in their own cases? I always thought they were only ever issued in packets.

B.B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Did the bronze and silver grades come in their own cases? I always thought they were only ever issued in packets.

B.B.
    Bronze and silver only came in envelopes.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Cool

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Bronze and silver only came in envelopes.
    Ralph.
    Look at my photo. The case on the right side has A Silver cross on it. The silver came both ways.
    Brz was only in paper. I have mine in a gold case because that is the way I got it. I also have one in the paper envelope.
    Sarge

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast