MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Estate Sale Finds

Article about: Got out nice and early this morning to this estate sale, very very happy to have got this little lot of items as estate sales here have been very dry on Militaria. Nothing crazy but some nic

Default Estate Sale Finds

Got out nice and early this morning to this estate sale, very very happy to have got this little lot of items as estate sales here have been very dry on Militaria. Nothing crazy but some nice Navy uniform pieces all named to the same man and also a well used shovel dated 1944. I’d like to say the uniforms are Second World War era but I couldn’t say for sure. Love being able to get out like this and find stuff, especially when it’s nice and cheap, only 25$ for everything.

Would love any help if researching is possible with these items, I’m not so sure how to go about finding information with navy items.

First in person finds of the year, happy hunting gents!

-Bodhi

Estate Sale FindsEstate Sale FindsEstate Sale FindsEstate Sale FindsEstate Sale FindsEstate Sale FindsEstate Sale FindsEstate Sale FindsEstate Sale FindsEstate Sale FindsEstate Sale FindsEstate Sale FindsEstate Sale FindsEstate Sale FindsEstate Sale FindsEstate Sale FindsEstate Sale Finds

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Estate Sale Finds
    P
    Many

Nice finds
    Its been a while since I've come across pieces in the wild.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Nice Finds at a decent price

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Nice finds
    It's been a while since I've come across pieces in the wild.
    LOL, I agree I'm basically a boutique shopper now.

I need to live in a small town in Wisconsin or rural PA to find anything out of the woodwork.
    Regards, Al

It’s definitely been a very noticeable decline in woodwork items in the past 3-4 years here. Bit of a shame but I suppose it has to slow down eventually.

I'm fairly sure the Naval ID of 982 87 80 is from WW2. Great group for such a price.

Thank you, I am very happy with this group. Have not found too much out except judging by the two tops he was a None-Rated Seaman.

MAP
    ?

Nice shovel!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)