Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

A few new pieces

Article about: Gday all, here's a couple of pics of some recent additions. I picked up the flag a few months back, they're difficult to display as they conjure up all kinds of ideas when people see them bu

Default A few new pieces

A few new piecesA few new piecesA few new piecesGday all, here's a couple of pics of some recent additions. I picked up the flag a few months back, they're difficult to display as they conjure up all kinds of ideas when people see them but I think this one looks pretty good, it is not too big, it has the right amount of damage and age to it so it in no way looks as though I'm trying to glorify the regime, it just looks like it has been defeated which suits the look I want. I picked up the poster frame the other day and spent several hours modifying it to take the flag, the hooks and cord on the flag caused me a few dramas but in the end I'm pleased with the way it finished up. I'll hang it on the wall above the shelf which I'll use to display more gear. I like the white look of the cabinets and I was happy to find a white poster frame that matched the cabinets.The little desk top cabinets are beginning to fill with goodies and I'm beginning to collect some nice field equipment which I may well use to set up a half mannequin to display on top of the filling cabinet. On the other side of the room, which you can't see in these photos, there is currently nothing but I will set up my Australian and British collection. Hope you like it, cheers, Dave. Attachment 1210359Attachment 1210360Attachment 1210361

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A few new pieces
    P
    Many

From having to move it all along only a short time back you are ramping up again Dave!! ...... cant keep a good sandgroper down, eh?
    Cheers. Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Ha this is only temporary! these will be cluttered and useless soon enough!

Very tidy. Good idea to keep the blinds drawn.

Thanks gents.

Great looking display and very nicely presented.
    Nick

I like the worn and old look on the flag.
    MG.