Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

German Bring Back Grouping to share

Article about: I just received this this up after a contact made at the Sioux Falls, SD show. The story is it was brought back by his Grandpa from the ETO. The last name of the seller matched the shipping

Default German Bring Back Grouping to share

I just received this this up after a contact made at the Sioux Falls, SD show. The story is it was brought back by his Grandpa from the ETO. The last name of the seller matched the shipping last name but he did not know how it was acquired. Appears the flag was cut off of something and maybe as well as the PAB with broken pin. It all looks good and will be maintained as a bring back grouping as I believe it to be correct. All thoughts and opinions are appreciated. Thank you for looking. It does display well. I have not done any research on the US soldier as of yet.
    John

German Bring Back Grouping to shareGerman Bring Back Grouping to shareGerman Bring Back Grouping to shareGerman Bring Back Grouping to shareGerman Bring Back Grouping to shareGerman Bring Back Grouping to shareGerman Bring Back Grouping to shareGerman Bring Back Grouping to share

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Bring Back Grouping to share
    P
    Many

?

Nice little grouping

Hi John.

I have moved your thread to the collectors display forum as it fits this section better.

Kind regards,

Will.

Thank you. I was not certain where to post.
    John

No worries.