Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

German Medal Bars

Article about: Hi all, As a matter of interest, I have decided to show some german medal bars which I hope you will find of interest. Please feel free to pass comment on the bars and where I am looking for

Another recent addition .
    Troy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Medal Bars  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Medal Bars
    P
    Many

EK2 mit Oktober medaille und prager burg spange.
    Troy

Here are some of my EK2 einzelspange. I have a few more dotted about in various display cases.I really appear to have a fetish for the enzelspange and continue to look for other pieces.
    Troy

I got these direct from Germany for a very good price.The 13 Marz anschluss medal has toned quite grey over the decades and has never been cleaned.

My latest acquisition the EK ribbon is tatty but then I don't really go for mint pieces if I can help it.Worn medals have always appealed to me as they usually indicate ones that have actually been awarded rather than factory fresh types.
    Troy
    Last edited by sniper24687066; 05-19-2017 at 12:25 PM.

A few more of some einzelspange. If anyone has a nice 13 Marz they wish to sell let me know ,I want to upgrade on the one I have.
    Troy

I have added a couple more EK 2 einzelspange to the display.As far as I know I only have one which is maker marked L/11. They may be one or two others that are maker marked but I don't want to risk loosening the ribbons.
    Troy

Lovely displays Sniper!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for showing and support of this thread.
    Regards and Best wishes Michael R

Sniper,
    That parade mount Memal medal is gorgeous. I have been looking for a parade mount with that on it for sometime!
    Sydney

Thanks for your comments guys .I bought the memel medal einzelspange about 3 years ago for quite a bit of money-certainly over £200 I recall but there's not that many about .
    Since my previous post I have added a few more ordensspange to my collection I will them here if anyone is interested.
    Troy

- - ------- - -

Thanks for your comments guys .I bought the memel medal einzelspange about 3 years ago for quite a bit of money-certainly over £200 I recall but there's not that many about .
    Since my previous post I have added a few more ordensspange to my collection I will post some pics of them here if anyone is interested.
    Troy

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast