MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

German WWII awards, badges and other items from German veteran estate sales

Article about: I will get every month some nice items from German veteran estate sales. Usually nothing too special but I do not like mint awards (I know that many collectors do not agree with me but I lik

Default German WWII awards, badges and other items from German veteran estate sales

I will get every month some nice items from German veteran estate sales. Usually nothing too special but I do not like mint awards (I know that many collectors do not agree with me but I like the "battlefield smell" what comes with the well worn award). I will post some pictures of the awards I have recently got. If It is possible, I will also post a story but unfortunatelly many awards have no sories any more - seems that many relatives just do not care much about the history and want to get rid of the "nazi" stuff. Please do not post questions "are these awards for sell" in this thread. Send me a PM or e-mail instead or just look at the Classifieds section. I just want to show You how many interesting items are still in Germay and Austria never been in collections. Sadly soon the last WWII vets will be dead and it is very sad that the history is just sold by their family members. Usually they even not make a fortune selling these items, mostly they really do not just care.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German WWII awards, badges and other items from German veteran estate sales   German WWII awards, badges and other items from German veteran estate sales  

German WWII awards, badges and other items from German veteran estate sales  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German WWII awards, badges and other items from German veteran estate sales
    P
    Many

Wow! Sad for the families perhaps, but great for the collector!